Monday, July 23, 2018

Welcome - Less than Two Weeks to Go!

Well, long story short, I'm not actually hitting the road for 25 days. I just have 12 days to prepare for the trip before I leave for Europe, and get back the day before starting the road trip. Yikes, only 12 more days!? It's much more scary when you put it that way.

In my road trip research, I've had quite a hard time piecing together information and tips for my trip, so I thought I would share what I learned (and will learn!) so that maybe other folks embarking on a first-time road trip, cross-country road trip, solo multi-day road trip, and/or a road trip with their cat would find something useful here that either took a lot of research for me to find, or possibly, but hopefully not too many, things I learned the hard way on the road.

On this site, I will cover some of the research I found, and link to other people's experiences and advice that I found useful, talk about planning and purchasing decisions I made, and share the journey as it takes place! Then I will debrief the 5,800km+ journey with a post in which I will discuss travel high points and low points, things I wish I new before going, the things that worked well, and things I would change next time or avoid all together!

Anyways, I hope someone finds this site useful, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to Co-Pilot Cat!


No comments:

Post a Comment